There are many ways to donate to the project
- Gifts can be made in the form of a required minimum distribution, through the sale of stock/securities, or by cash/credit/check. Alaskan residents who are eligible to file for a PFD each year can also give through Pick.Click.Give.!
- Gifts can be made to the project directly from your business.
- Donors pledge $10,000, typically make a $1,000 payment on the pledge and commit to giving the remaining amount over a three-year period.
- Individuals and businesses can become Groundbreakers.
- Starting at $50,000 and above, donors have the opportunity to name select spaces in the building, or the entire building itself.
- Any gift can be made in 'honor of' or in 'memory of' a loved one.
- Memorial Funds can be established and are usually set with a goal of $50,000 or more for the purposes of naming a space in the New JACC.
- Active memorial funds include: Peter McKay Memorial Fund, Ken Leghorn Memorial Fund
50 for the Future
- A new monthly giving program - sign up to give $50/month for a year. Learn more here.
Matching Gift Programs
- Employees of Bank of America, Alyeska Pipeline, Alaska Airlines and other businesses may qualify for charitable matching gift programs.
- Select foundations also offer matching gift incentives to members who serve on boards or committees.
- Challenge grants may be pledged to the project by Corporate donors.
- In-kind contributions can be made in the form of services or goods.
- Participate in a fundraiser to support the project! Past events include Motown for Our Town, Whale Watching, benefit concerts, Spring into Arts, Summer Block Parties, and more.